Sunday, May 9, 2010

Eating for Jesus

Whenever you eat in the village, you never really know what you’re gonna get. Most of the time it’s pretty good, but it can be a little iffy when meat is involved. My first meat experience really surprised me. I usually have no problem eating weird stuff…I mean, hello, I can’t turn down a dare. But when you’re already hot and feeling a little queasy, it becomes a little more difficult. Thankfully, my teammates are awesome and when the pile of meat was dropped into the middle of the bowl, they flicked the “good” meat to my side. I mean, they are really awesome because this meat-flicking meant that Sarah ate what we think was a heart and Abby ate what was either part of an intestine or some sort of valve. I owe them one.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to go ahead and lay out where we stand as friends... If I eat a heart or a valve for you (just gagged a little by the way) you will owe me more than one :) It's going to be like 6 or 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmm.........valve.

    ReplyDelete